- Staff and volunteers promote Knowsley Early Years Service in your local baby club.
- We carry out visits to families who have not had their 12 month assessment with a Health Visitor.
- The Healthy Knowsley Team visit all of our Baby Massage sessions to ensure families have update information on health and wellbeing.
- We signpost and refer to a number of services to ensure families have the support they need, including Knowsley’s Smokefree Knowsley, Infant Feeding Team, and Building Attachments and Bonds Service (BABS).
- We sit on a number of Public Health strategy groups to help inform the work happening in Knowsley to support families, on topics including oral health, sexual health, breastfeeding and obesity.
- We have a number of infant feeding workshops and breastfeeding support groups throughout our centres – check out the timetable for more dates or take a look at the Breastfeeding Support Teams’ websites – Breastfeeding Buddy and Infant Feeding Team.
- For more information on NHS Children and Young People’s Services take a look at the Knowsley Family Information Service website NHS Children and Young People’s Services
- Further health information can be found on Knowsley Family Information Service website here Health, Wellbeing and Care